Who doesn’t like a good omelette? Waking up in the morning rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, the first thought that comes to your mind is, “What should I eat?” Eggs are a staple for breakfast so you scroll your mind thinking about how to cook an egg. Omelette and scrambled eggs cross your thoughts the most because they are the only options that a lot of people find delicious as they can be incorporated with many other things.
Here, you will find a lot of recipes to make different kinds of omelettes. So gather up all the omelette lovers because here you will find the perfect morning fix for your breakfast.
Masala omelette recipe:
To spice things up and make your breakfast more interesting, you can add different spices to your omelette.
For that, the ingredients needed will be:
- 1-2 tsp of vegetable oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 finely diced onion (medium)
- 1 chopped tomato (medium)
- 1 green chilli (according to the spice you want)
- 1 tsp curry masala or according to taste
- A pinch of garam masala
- A couple of eggs
- Coriander to garnish
- Salt to taste
To make a masala omelette, you have to:
- Crack eggs in a bowl and add the masalas to it
- Turn on the flame and pour in oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, tomato, onion, green chilli and sauté it till everything softens up.
- Slowly pour in the egg mixture spreading it all over the pan and let it cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip and let the other side cook until golden coloured.
- Garnish with coriander and have it with toasty slices of bread
Basic omelette or 2 eggs omelette:
Making an omelette is as easy as boiling an egg. You can be a professional at making an omelette and it will not even take a lot of effort.
- All you need is 2 eggs, salt, pepper and water.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, salt, pepper and water together.
- In a non-stick skillet, brush oil and pour in the eggs to cook them for 2 minutes. Make sure the eggs cover the pan evenly so it gets cooked from all ends.
- Flip it and let the other side cook until it gets crisped up and slides it on a plate. Enjoy it with tomatoes and avocado as sides.
Diet conscious people and gym freaks love to have eggs in their diet. They can not have whole eggs as the yolk contains a lot of calories. Also, they do not want to use oil to fry their eggs. So, here is a good fix for them to make an omelette that is as delicious as any other omelette.
Is a healthy omelette as tasty as another omelette?
Well, yes! Healthy omelettes usually have more egg whites which make the omelette more fluffy and light. Less oil makes it easy to digest and you do not feel heavy after eating it.
How to make a healthy omelette?
Here are a handful of ingredients you will require to make a healthy omelette
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp of chopped mushrooms
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tomato sliced
- Broccoli (stems removed)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil for frying
To make it, you have to follow these steps
- Whisk egg whites with mushroom, onion, broccoli, tomato and the seasonings together
- Spray the non-stick pan with extra virgin olive oil and pour in the egg batter.
- Let it cook for a minute till it fluffs up and flip it until it gets golden brown
- Dig in that healthy omelette with multigrain bread to finish off with your healthy breakfast
Unique omelette recipes:
You can be creative with how to make a unique omelette. There are different techniques to make it interesting and delicious. There are a lot of different varieties by which you can make more mouth-watering and tempting:
You can create that cheesy omelette that will add up more nutrition and flavour to breakfast. To make it, you will need these ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- Mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1-2 green chillies
- Red chilli flakes
To make it, you have to:
- Mix in all the ingredients with eggs and whisk them together except cheese.
- In a non-stick pan, add in the mixture and let it spread all over the pan.
- When cooked from the bottom, flip it over and sprinkle over the cheese. Fold it from the sides and let it cook on low heat till the cheese melts
- Enjoy the cheese-y pulling omelette!
You will need the following ingredients to make a delicious Spanish omelette:
- Half kgs of potatoes, finely sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/3rd cup of sour cream
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1/4th cup of mixed olives
- 250 gms of cherry tomatoes
- Oil for frying
- In a non-stick pan, pour in the oil and add potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes on medium heat and then take them out and dry with a paper towel.
- Mix in all the ingredients with egg except sour cream and pour it in the pan with a teaspoon of oil. Cook on medium flame while adding the potato mixture to it. Lower down the flame and do not use a spatula to stir.
- Place the pan in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Bake it for 10-15 minutes until it gets brown and set. Use a rubber spatula to loosen the sides and flip it on a plate. Dress it in sour cream and enjoy it with garlic bread or tortillas!
Everyone loves ramen and when it comes with an omelette, the combination will be unbeatable. To make that killer combo, you will need these ingredients:
- 8 eggs
- 1 tsp peanut oil
- 2 shallots
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 4 packets of ramen
- 1 carrot peeled into ribbons
- 1 cucumber peeled into ribbons
- Cherry tomatoes for serving
- Whisk in the eggs with shallots and pour in 1/4th of the mixture in oil brushed pan.
- Cook the eggs well from both sides and repeat this procedure four times to make four eggs
- In another pan, boil in the ramen following the on-packet instructions. Add cucumber and carrot and toss the ramen.
- Divide the ramen into four parts and serve it sandwiched between the omelette with cherry tomatoes on the side.
need the following ingredients to make a super fluffy omelette
- 5 egg whites
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp of unsalted butter
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Chives chopped for garnishing
To execute a fluffy omelette, you need to follow these instructions
- Crack five eggs in a bowl and separate yolks and keep them aside. You need three yolks keep them in a bowl and set aside the other two yolks (Use them to make something else) and whisk them together.
- Whisk the egg whites to make soft peaks and get fluffy
- Gently fold in the egg yolks in egg whites.
- In a pan, heat up the oil and pour in the egg mixture and spread it evenly. Cover the pan and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan and sprinkle the omelette with salt and pepper and enjoy it.
To date, we do not know where the omelette came from. Some say that it originated from France while others say that the Romans brought them into being. Even Napolean Bonaparte was a fan of omelette.
here are some ways and hacks that make your breakfast appetizing and flavorful. You can have different kinds of omelette every single day without getting bored. The best part? You will be getting all the important nutrition that your body needs. you just have to execute it and enjoy it every morning.