INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We compile various types of information for several purposes to deliver and enhance our Service to you.
Voluntarily Submitted Information: We may collect your personal information such as your name or Email address. For Example, when you leave a comment, subscribe to a newsletter, or submit a contact form.
Automatically Collected Information: We automatically accumulate certain data about you and the appliance with which you access the Website. For instance, when you explore our website we may register your IP address, operating system type, browser type, citing website, pages you glimpsed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website.
Cookies: Our website may use information using several cookies (small data packs stored on your browser by the website). They may be session cookies that expire when you leave the site or persistent cookies which stay on the browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized and better experience.
USE OF DATA
Indian Foods Blog uses the collected data for various purposes;
- To operate and maintain the website.
- To notify you about the newsletters and promotional information.
- To monitor the consumption of service.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To detect and prevent technical issues.
- To respond to your declarations and questionings.
- To track and measure advertising on the Website.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA:
Indian Foods Blog may publicize your Personal Data with the promising belief that such action is necessary to:
- To obey a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights of Indian Foods Blog
- To interrogate feasible wrongdoing in rapport with our Service.
- To ensure or protect the personal information of public or Service users.
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA:
The security of the data of our users is important, but remember no method of transmission of information on the internet is 100% safe and secure. While we endeavor to wield commercially valid means to preserve your Personal Data, we cannot pledge its absolute warranty.
Third party apps may be operated by our service facilitate our Third-party Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to conduct Service-related services or to promote us in assessing how our Service is wielded. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to execute these undertakings on our behalf and are obligated not to publicize or use it for any other motive.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
Our service does not recognize any individual under “18”
We do not accept any information knowingly from someone under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has accidentally sent us some personal information, please contact us. If we’ll be aware that we have collected some data from a child without parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.